※ SF필름스쿨은 국내 및 해외 헐리우드업체들로부터 실력을 크게 인정받는 세계 최고의 교육기관입니다.

My name is Loic and I am French, I live in Korea for 1 year now. I am a compositor and currently I am taking classes of Matte Painting at SF FILM SCHOOL. I wanted to take some Matte Painting classes so it is one of my friend that looked on Internet and who told me that this school was the best. It is a very good school with a good atmosphear and also with talented and very serious people. SF FILM SCHOOL is a very good big school with talented and devoted teachers besides, the environnment is really motivating for students. Well the help and follow up that teachers bring to projects and also the mood itself brings a lot of motivation to the students. Also there is some kind of good family and communitarity system around the students, so when they end up school they still keep in touch with the school and also support them when they start working in the production field with less stress. I think it would be great if SFFS could export to foreign countries with a more international exposure with maybe international students exchange to mix technics, cultures and differents ways of working. Currently the school has 3 differents locations so it is a big school but it would definitly helps if it could just gather everything in one great big building to have more dynamism between students from different levels and teachers.

Loic Laurelut의 참여 작품들

저의 이름은 로익이구요. 저는 프랑스 사람입니다. 한국에서 한 1년 정도 살았습니다. 저는 합성전문가이며 현재는 SF필름스쿨에서 매트페인팅 과정을 듣고 있습니다.

저는 매트페인팅 과정을 배우길 원했고 인터넷을 통해 내 친구중 하나가 알아보았습니다. 그리고 이 SF FILM SCHOOL이 최고라고 들었습니다.
좋은 분위기와 함께 재능있고 열심히 하는 친구들이 있는 매우 좋은 학교입니다.

SF필름스쿨은 헌신적이고 재능있는 선생님들이 많이 있는 매우 큰 학교입니다. 학원의 분위기가 학생들에게 정말 자극이 많이 됩니다. 선생님들의 관리와 지도는 학생들이 프로젝트를 만들 수 있도록 하고 또한 학생들이 자발적으로 시작할 수 있는 많은 동기를 부여합니다.

또한 학생들에게 좋은 가족같은 느낌과 좋은 커뮤니케이션 시스템이 있습니다. 그리고 수업이 끝나면 학생들은 계속 학원에서 지도하고 있으며 또한 실무 분야에 대한 적응을 빨리 할 수 있도록 지원하고 있습니다.

제 생각에는 좀 더 국제적인 홍보와 함께 작업의 다른 방향, 문화, 테크닉을 섞어서 국제적인 학생과의 교류를 통해 외국으로 진출하면 더 크게 발전 할 수 있을거라 생각합니다.

-목록보기  
제목: LOIC LAURELUT
MPC (Canada) 재직

△ 이전사진

LEE WON JOON
SONY PICTURES (Canada) 재직
▽ 다음사진

KIM DONG WON
FROM SOFTWARE (Japan) 재직
Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by DQ'Style